Oooh! I feel so honored, and thankful. This week I was awarded the "One Lovely Blog" Award by Sarah B. over at Geneapprentice. Thank you, Sarah! Now it's my turn to pass it along.
Here are the rules for this award, as they were passed on to me from Sarah:
- Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who granted the award and their blog link.
- Pass the award on to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.
- Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for the award.
While there are several blogs I follow, this award has prompted me to go searching for 'lovely' sites that are new to me. Exciting! Here are my new discoveries and the recipients of the "One Lovely Blog" Award from me. Obviously, there are so, so many great blogs. These are some of the ones I've discovered recently, and can't stay away. Check them out!
- Find My Ancestor Blog
- Freda's Hive
- Greta's Genealogy Blog
- Adventures in Family History
- The We Tree Genealogy Blog
- Tangled Trees
- Dr. Bill Tells Ancestor Stories
- Climbing My Family Tree
- Over thy dead body
- Cemetery Explorers
- Arlene Eakle's Virginia Blog
- Family History Expos Genealogy Blog
Post a Comment